Ranking in search engines can be difficult. While it may seem enticing to create content centred around high-traffic keywords, that strategy may not help you meet your business goals.
Instead, create an SEO plan that helps you address your individual business needs, like increasing traffic, and customer acquisition, for tremendous marketing success.
Here’s the simple 30-day affection SEO plan
Day 1: Define seed keywords and check rankings for them.
Day 2-4: Key research
- Identify the keywords that competitors rank for
- Identify the new keyword opportunities
Day 5: Filter the new keywords
Day 6: Build a keyword road map with the structured plan
Day 7-11: Optimise the landing page or relevant blog post, focusing on the technical SEO.
- Work on the title and meta description
- Optimise headlines
- Optimise the title tags
- Check the alt text of the images used
- Check the page if it’s optimised for mobile
- Take the page live
Day 12: Do a website audit
Day 13: Do a check on crawlability and indexing
Day 14: Fix redirects and coding issues
Day 15-16: Do a detailed study on the backlinks
- Calculate the risk of penalty and clean up the bad quality links
- Remove bad quality links
- Disavow links that can be removed
Day 17-29: Focus on off-page things like “link building.”
- Identify competitor’s backlink profiles
- Guest blogging
- Blog commenting and forum backlinks
- Business directories
Day 30: Keep track of the impacts.
Hope you enjoy this read. Do read: How do I find the best keywords for SEO